GlassBuild America housing is open! Book Today.
GlassBuild America organizers have reserved rooms with special rates for conference attendees at area hotels in Atlanta. Booking a room within the GlassBuild America block is an important way to support the event and ultimately help keep overall costs as low as possible. Staying “in the block” is also more convenient and helps you connect with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur at the hotels during the event. GlassBuild America also protects your reservations from hotel overbookings.
Authorized housing vendor
EventSphere is our authorized housing vendor for GlassBuild America.
GlassBuild America wants you to be aware that several housing agencies are misrepresenting themselves as the hotel booking company for GlassBuild America. NGA and our official vendor EventSphere are the only official providers of housing for GlassBuild America. No other housing company or travel agency is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of GlassBuild America. Be aware and avoid dealing with these deceptive companies. To avoid further solicitation if they reach out to you, you must tell them directly that they are not to contact you again.
It's a New Stay, courtesy of EventSphere
It’s A New Stay is a comprehensive effort by EventSphere to gather information on hotel properties’ new cleanliness processes and procedures. With the current disruption of the normal hotel stay, our job is to share what the hotel community is doing to make the hotel experience safe and healthy. Our goal is to ensure guests that we are on the front lines with our hotel partners and are dedicated to gaining comfort and trust in staying at hotels again.
Click below to see how hotels have answered an official list of questions pertaining to their new processes:
- AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown ($205.00)
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown ($189.00)
- The American Hotel, A Doubletree by Hilton Downtown ($189.00)
- Courtyard Downtown ($189.00)
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Park ($221.00)
- Glenn Hotel ($220.00)
- Hilton Atlanta Downtown ($199.00)
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown ($199.00)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown ($168.00)
- Hotel Indigo Downtown ($189.00)
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta ($201.00)
- Omni Hotel at CNN Center – Headquarters Hotel ($216.00)
- Ritz Carlton Downtown ($229.00)
- Sheraton Atlanta Downtown ($190.00)
- Westin Peachtree Plaza ($195.00)
Map of GlassBuild America Hotels
Get the Best Rates with EventSphere