Gathering the Glazing & Fenestration Industry
GlassBuild America is the largest event for the glass, window and door industries in North America.
Hosted by the National Glass Association, the three-day event attracts exhibitors from around the world, showcasing what's next in machinery, equipment, products, technologies, and services. Our goal at GlassBuild America is to help you connect with more customers and increase your sales.
There is no better place to reach the largest audience of professionals in the glass and fenestration industries
- Support the industry
- Network with prospective customers
- Showcase your equipment, products, and services
- Increase brand awareness
Exhibiting Return on Investment
GlassBuild America 2021 buyers reported they planned to spend an average of $577,355 on glass, window and door machinery, products and/or services they saw at GlassBuild in Atlanta.
Source: 2021 GlassBuild America attendee survey results.
2022 GlassBuild America Attendee Demographics
Here's What GlassBuild Exhibitors Can Expect
100 TO 1500 SQUARE FEET
1600 TO 2000 SQUARE FEET [10% VOLUME DISCOUNT]
2100 TO 2500 SQUARE FEET [15% VOLUME DISCOUNT]
2600 TO 3000 SQUARE FEET [20% VOLUME DISCOUNT]
3100 TO 4900 SQUARE FEET [25% VOLUME DISCOUNT]
5000 SQUARE FEET AND ABOVE [30% VOLUME DISCOUNT]
- Minimum Exhibit Space Size: 100 Square Feet (9 square meters) 10 feet x 10 feet (3 meters x 3 meters). All prices are per net square foot.
- Members benefit from discounts as partner companies associated with NGA and FGIA. Also, there are discounts based on space size.
A 10X10 GLASSBUILD BOOTH SPACE*
- Inline booths come with pipe and drape (back drape measures 10' wide by 8' high, and the side rails are 10' feet wide by 3' high). It is not a solid wall/surface and cannot support posters.
- A cardstock/heavy paper i.d. sign (44” wide by 7” high) that hangs from the back pipe will be available for inline booths only. Island booth configurations do not include pipe & drape.
*Floor space for GlassBuild America is sold in increments of 10'x10' (100 NSF).
PROMOTION AND SERVICES
- Overall promotion to potential attendees via the website, email, and print
- Free promotional tools such as a Customer Invite Code and logos
- Company listings on the website and Show Catalog both alphabetically and by-product
- Appropriate editorial coverage in official publications (print and/or electronic)
- Five (5) Exhibitor Badges per 100 NSF providing access to all activities on the show floor
- General Security at the Show
ORDERING BOOTH ITEMS
Exhibiting companies (or their exhibitor appointed contractor) order the following Items directly through the official General Services Contractor (Freeman), appropriate Official Vendors and/or exclusive vendors of the venue, Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC).
- Booth furnishings and décor, carpet, audiovisual, floral, lead retrieval, and so forth.
- Telecommunications, utilities, and catering (GWCC Vendors)
- Contractors and Vendors require pre-payment of services, preferably by credit card.
- Vendor Order Forms will be accessible via the Exhibitor Portal in Spring 2023. Exhibit contacts will receive an email announcement when they are available.
Expand Your Reach with Sponsorships
Expand brand recognition beyond your booth space. Utilize sponsorships to amplify your presence at GlassBuild America with additional exposure before, during, and even after the show.