Airport Serving Atlanta
The Georgia World Congress Center is located 12 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (code: ATL) and a 20-minute drive to downtown Atlanta.
Several national and international airlines service the Atlanta Airport.
Airport Taxis, Ride Share & MARTA
Metered taxis are available outside both airport terminals. Flat fee taxi rides are offered to the Central Business District for around $30.
MARTA Train on red and gold lines operates every 8 minutes from the end of the domestic terminal and takes 15 minutes to reach the city center.
Rideshare drivers will pick up passengers at the North and South economy lots, which are a short walk from baggage claim. Passengers will proceed through baggage claim toward the Georgia Lottery booth for access to the lower-level escalators.
Traveling Around Atlanta
The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is the public transport operator in the Atlanta metropolitan area. MARTA operates a network of bus routes linked to a rapid transit system consisting of 48 miles of rail track with 38 train stations.
Visit the MARTA website to plan a trip, view the interactive map, and check fares.
Things to Do in Atlanta
Atlanta was recently rated the No.1 Best City for Art, Music and Creativity by Workamajig.
- Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park and Museum
- Check out the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame
- Visit the historic Fox Theatre
- See sharks and whales and the Georgia Aquarium
- Walk through the spectacular Centennial Olympic Park
- Take a ride on the SkyView Atlanta Ferris Wheel
- Visit the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library & Museum
- Enjoy world-class food and beverages throughout the city