To drum up excitement for GlassBuild America 2022, a group of industry professionals (and one cardboard cutout) piled into a van and drove from Los Angeles to Las Vegas on Saturday, Oct. 15. Led by Andrew Haring of the National Glass Association and sponsored by leading industry companies C.R. Laurence, ICD High Performance Coatings, Diamon-Fusion International, Infinite Recycled Technologies, Rowe Fenestration, GlasPro, and Sole Source Consultants, the group set out on a memorable journey to the show.
The goal was to discuss industry and NGA initiatives while also learning about each other’s products and services. All this while having a blast visiting some of the most unique stops in the West. Casey Anderson, marketing manager at ICD, expertly planned the route, starting at Los Angeles International Airport.
Stops included Apollo Restaurant in Victorville, California; Elmer’s Bottle Tree Ranch on the original Route 66; Peggy Sue’s 50s Diner, the World’s Tallest Thermometer; Seven Magic Mountains, and ending at the iconic Welcome to the Fabulous Las Vegas Sign at the start of the Vegas strip.
This trip surely got people interested in GlassBuild and showed how fun and clever glass industry professionals can be!
The participants were:
• Andrew Haring, NGA, VP of Business Development
• Casey Anderson, ICD Marketing Manager
• Danny Estrada, CRL Marketing Manager
• Max Perilstein, Sole Source Consultants
• Kendal Rowe- Rowe Fenestration/GlasPro Design Consultant
• Carl Christ, DFI VP of Tech Sales and Biz Development
• And in cutout form: Patrick Elmore, President- Infinite Recycled Technologies
Van to #GlassBuild 2022
The sponsored Van to GlassBuild special podcast with Kendal Rowe, Patrick Elmore and Carl Christ.