Market Leaders Explore Key Drivers of Change
Taking place on the GlassBuild America main stage on Tues., October 31, at 10:30 am, this kickoff education session will spotlight ongoing evolution and innovation in the glass and fenestration industries. A panel of leaders from across the market will explore the key drivers of industry change, from increasingly stringent energy codes, to the ongoing skilled labor shortage, to the emergence of AI and more.
How are these mega trends changing the way companies do business? How do they affect the product solutions that are possible and how they are made? And what do they mean for glass and fenestration in years to come? Join us to find out during this can't-miss panel discussion.
- (Moderator) Max Perilstein, founder, Sole Source Consultants
- Ron Crowl, managing director, FeneTech, A Cyncly Company
- Shelly Farmer, national sales manager, Sightline Commercial Solutions
- Alan Kinder, director commercial segment, Guardian Glass
- Bruce Wesner, senior director of strategic operational reliability, PGTI