Make the most of your exhibit participation at GlassBuild America—take advantage of the following opportunities to help connect with, inform, and invite your customers and prospects!
- Exposure on the official website for GlassBuild America
- Unlimited FREE guest passes for your customers and potential clients, allowing complimentary entrance to the Trade Show floor.
- Personnel credentials/badges (five per 100 NSF) allowing access to all activities on the Trade Show floor.
- Official Show Catalog listings alphabetically and by product category.
- The official listing on the GlassBuild Mobile App alphabetically and by product category.
- Editorial coverage and/or Product Preview in the industry's leading publications - Glass Magazine and Window + Door.
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase targeted show or promotion-related sponsorships.
Online Booth Information
To enhance your presence online, be sure to provide a brief company description and select the categories of products your company has to offer. This information will be available to anyone who visits the GlassBuild America website, clicks on your company name in the exhibitor list, searches for exhibitors by product categories, or clicks on your booth on the Interactive Floor Plan.
The product categories you select for your online booth information will also be published with your complete exhibitor listing and ensure your company is listed by product category in the official show catalog and mobile app.
The deadline to update this information for publication in the official show catalog will be this summer. To make sure your company description and product categories are up to date and accurate, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Exhibitor Console
- Enter Your Company Password (Forgot your password? Follow the instructions to retrieve via email.)
- Select “Edit Booth Info”
- Edit Exhibitor Information, Listing Information, and Products to be used for publication.
- Hit the green “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page even if you have not changed any of the information. This alerts staff that you have reviewed your online profile and confirmed that it is up to date.
For assistance, please contact Exhibit Services.
Utilize this marketing opportunity to inform, remind and encourage customer attendance at this year’s event. There are two convenient ways to offer your existing and prospective customers free, three-day access to the GlassBuild America 2020 trade show floor.
To offer your customers guest passes:
- During the exhibitor registration process, which opens in May 2020, you will have the opportunity to send personal invitations to an unlimited number of customers and prospects. Your confirmation email generated from our registration website will include a direct link from which the recipient can easily register to attend the trade show as a guest.
- If you choose to send personal invitations from your own email address, you can provide this link (available May 2020) to GlassBuild America registration along with this Guest Pass Code, which will enable your guests to easily register themselves for a complimentary tradeshow-only badge, granting them access to the exhibit floor all three days. Contact Show Management for the guest passcode.
For assistance contact Exhibit Services.
Official GlassBuild America Exhibitor Logo
For Official Exhibitor Use Only. Place this logo on your website, invoices, emails, etc., to promote your participation at GlassBuild America 2020. Logos should be linked directly to GlassBuildAmerica.com to assist your guest with planning their visit to Las Vegas
Editorial Coverage in Official Show Publications
Product Previews will be included in the August issues of Glass Magazine and Window & Door, as well as online at GlassMagazine.com and Window+Door.com. Submit product information here. Exhibitors will be notified by email about the submission deadline.
Advertise in Official Show Publications
Maximize your exposure at GlassBuild America through print advertising in the official show publications: Glass Magazine, Window + Door, and the GlassBuild America 2020 Official Show Catalog. Digital ad space is also available in our electronic newsletters and websites. Contact an advertising account manager or call Executive Publishing at 410/893-8003.
A limited amount of meeting rooms are available in the Las Vegas Convention Center. From breakfast kickoffs to sales meetings, luncheons to cocktail receptions, you are on your way to creating the perfect meeting/networking event. All meetings must be approved by show management. For a meeting request form, contact Exhibit Services.
-Important Deadlines all in your Exhibitor Console
- Online Booth Information Open for Edits
- Exhibitor Services Available through your console
- Registration Open for Exhibitor Booth Personnel
- Room Blocks for Exhibitor Open
- Final Booth Payment due March 6th
- Exhibitor Group Pick up Form
- Product Preview Submission Form
- Check out Sponsorship Opportunities
- July 17th-Final to purchase and receive Sponsorship recognition in Official Show Catalog
Tuesday, September 15 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, September 16 10:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, September 17 10:00am – 2:00pm
Note: Exhibitors may enter the hall during move‑in and move‑out hours, and one hour prior to and after show hours. If you require access to the hall outside of these hours, arrangements must be made with show management and security.
Registration Days & Hours
Sunday, September 13 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Exhibitor Badge Pick-up Only
Monday, September 14 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 15 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 16 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, September 17 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Exhibitor Group Pick Up (5 or more badges) Sunday Only
Wednesday, September 9 8:00am-5:00pm (Targeted Freight, Machinery & Vehicles Only)
Thursday, September 10 8:00am-5:00pm
Friday, September 11 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, September 12 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, September 13 8:00am-5:00pm
Monday, September 14 8:00am-5:00pm
Note: All exhibitors must be working on, or have their displays show-ready, by 5:00 pm on Monday, September 14.
Thursday, September 17 2:00pm-10:00pm
Friday, September 18 8:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday, September 19 8:00am-5:00pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM SHOW MANAGEMENT
Please visit your Exhibitor Console.
OFFICIAL GENERAL CONTRACTOR
Freeman is the official general contractor for GlassBuild America.
Note: The company password provided by show management is not your Freeman password.
The Online Service Manual includes information on Display Rental, Furnishings, Carpet; Material Handling (Drayage); Installation & Dismantling Labor; Glass Removal; ID Sign Order Form; Domestic Freight; Shipping Address/Labels; Hanging Signs/Rigging; electrical in Las Vegas.
FACILITY INFORMATION AND SERVICES
In accordance with NGA GlassBuild America contract provisions, exhibitors must adhere to facility policies and procedures published by the Las Vegas Convention Center, as well as additional guidelines from show management and Freeman decorating specific to your company’s exhibit participation at GlassBuild America.
The Las Vegas Convention Center maintains exclusive vendor contracts for utilities, telecommunications, and catering. Exhibitors must order from these vendors for services at GlassBuild America.
SERVICE ORDER FORMS
Utilities, Water, Compressed air
On-Site Business Center FedEx
OFFICIAL VENDOR SERVICES
Orders for the following services need to be placed with each vendor separately, and payment is required with your order. Official vendor order forms are also available via Freeman Online Services under Official Contractor. Show management selects vendors for the show based on price and quality of service. The trade show industry is very competitive and many companies that provide products or services to exhibitors give the impression that they are official vendors of the show. If you choose to do business with a vendor that is not published on our website, show management will not be able to assist you if any issues arise.
VENDOR ORDER FORMS
Audio Visual/Computer Rental - VideoWest Order Form
Lead Retrieval - Experient Order Form
Plant and Floral - TCL Convention Florists Form
Sponsorships are an integral component of a comprehensive GlassBuild America marketing plan. Expand brand recognition beyond your booth space: Utilize sponsorships to amplify your presence at GlassBuild America with additional exposure before, during and even after the show.
July 17, 2020 – final date to purchase sponsorships and receive sponsor recognition in the official show catalog
August 3, 2020 – final date to purchase sponsorships (no show catalog recognition if purchased after July 17)
Secure Your Sponsorship!
Contact an account manager or call Executive Publishing at 410/893-8003.
Gain exposure for the products you exhibit at GBA