Elite High-Performance Door That Looks as Great as it Preforms
Main Entry Doors | Curtainwall Application Integration | Wine Rooms and More
FHC’s Aspire™ Thermally Broken Insulated Glass Door Entrance System along with the “VDS” Vertical Door Stile System (U.S. Patent Nos. 11,299,928 and 11,187,323) are both designed, engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. at the company’s Southern California facility. These new products bring next level industry standards to air, water infiltration management and thermal performance meeting the nation’s ever evolving energy and building codes.
- Thermally broken door rails and vertical door stiles utilizing polyamide strut thermal barriers between the inside and outside aluminum extrusion members
- Door handle hardware connects directly to the glass, using a unique through glass hole spacer/sealer between the insulating glass lites, with a polyisobutylene (PIB) primary and silicone secondary seal
- Very narrow vertical door stiles with a unique clamping mechanism with unitizing gaskets for fast, durable installations
- Rugged stainless-steel corner joinery maintains door integrity in high traffic applications
- Pivot alignment system (PAS) in both top and bottom door rails for easy installation/alignment
- Doors configured to center or offset pivoting for compatibility with any storefront entrance system
- Integrated air and water infiltration management
- Several standard architectural finishes, plus powder-coat.
FHC’s patented Advance Series HERC-DOOR® Frameless Door Rail System is designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A. Advance Series HERC-DOOR® rail and patch fittings provide glaziers and fabricators with faster, and easier installations with accelerated lead times. FHC’s design and engineering team has delivered an all-glass entrance system solution that significantly improves on what is perhaps the most-specified rail system on the market. Glass Magazine Award Winner 2021 for Best Innovation for installers.
- Patented Innovative UNITIZING GASKET/Dual Inclined Control System
- Easiest and Fastest Rail to Install in the Industry
- New Modern Crisp Corner Design
- Class 1 Anodizing UV Stable Finishes That Will Not Fade
- Increased Glass Bite Improves Holding Strength and Aesthetics
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Housing
- Solid Forged Brass Plated End Caps with New Innovative Anti-Clamshell Pad
- Available With or Without Lock in a Wide Range of Architectural Finishes
- For 3/8-, 1/2-, 5/8- or 3/4-inch Monolithic Tempered and 9/16-, 11/16- or 13/16-inch Laminated Tempered Glass
- Seven Standard Architectural Finishes: Polished Stainless, Brushed Stainless, Matte Black, Dark Bronze, Satin Anodized, Polished Brass, and Satin Brass, Plus Custom Powder-Coat.