PDS PROFILM System allows fabricators to protect their glass immediately through a high-speed inline applicator that is capable of maintaining insulating glass (IG) line speeds.
Why People Choose Protective Film
- Product cleanliness from factory to finish
- Reduces end of job cleaning time and costs (weld splatter, stucco, paint, mud, concrete, etc.)
- Reduces potential for damage during manufacturing
- Minimizes scratches during installation
- Reduces product returns
- Replaces interleaving between IG units
- Serves as low-cost insurance
- PROVIDES A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR THE CUSTOMER!
- Auto measuring technology that simplifies the life of the operator
- Fast – ability to film more than 1,500 operating sized units per shift
- No film trimming required. Operators just load and unload.
- Module Sizes: 60 by 60 inches; 60 by 90 inches; 96 by 120 inches or made-to-order
- Accepts varying widths of film (8 to 16 inch)
- Adjustable edge cutbacks (minimum 1⁄2 inch from edge).