Palisades S100 Sliding Door from CRL Delivers Grand Scale with Remarkable Simplicity
The expansion of the Palisades product line features ultra-slim rails and large-scale panels for residential and commercial buildings.
C.R. Laurence (CRL), the leading full-service provider of architectural metals, glass fittings and professional-grade glazing supplies, expands its distinctive Palisades collection with the new S100 Sliding Door System.
The system allows for expansive views while delivering exceptional structural and thermal performance with remarkable simplicity. Palisades S100 is compatible with the recently introduced Palisades S90 bi-folding door and wall system for a seamless look in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Key features include:
- Slim 1-5/16” rails and stiles
- 13-foot maximum frame height
- 7-foot maximum panel width
- Fluid, frictionless glide with precision-engineered stainless steel track
- 12 standard configurations with effortless, one-handed operation
- Specialized seals providing superior resistance to air and water infiltration
Certified to meet CW minimum design pressure of 40 psf and CW maximum
allowable deflection of L/175—ideal for demanding environments
Standard finishes, including black bronze anodized, satin anodized, black and
white powder coat with 90% gloss; custom colors available