FUX Maschinenbau & Kunststofftechnik GmbH - the leading manufacturer of profile wrapping, lamination and profile bending equipment - is showing the 2022 edition of the 83-CLM-327 Plus at GlassBuild.
The 83-CLM-327 model is based on the bestselling profile line 83-PLM-327 from FUX, but in a more compact version, as a very attractive opportunity especially for lamination startups and smaller runs. This line is equipped with a 4.4-pound adhesive topmelter that can easily be changed within minutes to an external 5-gallon adhesive premelter.
- One side-based drive train with full accessibility on the operator side
- Patented anti-scratch, non-stick and low maintenance slot nozzle from FUX
- Precision primer application through centralized controlled primer pumps
- Central touch screen panel for the control of the line
- Two laminate unwinding reels
- Protective film applicator
- Integrated automatic on spot humidifier system
- Automatic foil positioning system
- Laminate preheating system
- Remote access maintenance modem
- 4 primer pumps
With a company history of more than 475 years, FUX engineers reliable state-of-the art machinery and develops process solutions in conjunction with outstanding service and commitment to each customer, and we are local in the US and Canada
Their Know-How enables them to offer many unique custom equipment solutions for fast and efficient manufacturing as well as extraordinarily short set up times.