The Parallel Process Line derives its name from the innovation of shuttling the topping lite to a back lane. Therefore, the two glass lites run parallel to each other. This and other advancements lead to a significant increase in speed over other lines.
Vertical Insulating Glass Parallel Process Line vs. Traditional IG Line
- Vertical automation is more ergonomic and has less wasted motion by the operator (not going from horizontal to vertical and back)
- No manual touches to glass after washer
- No close contact between operators
- 3 to 4 operators versus 7 to 9 operators on a traditional line
- Auto placement of spacer location
- Argon is filled and finished on the line.