The US Centrifuge Model A560 Automatic Centrifuge design handles tough process demands, heavy filtration applications and liquid-solid separations in which the specific gravity of suspended solids are greater than that of the liquid.
The A560 has a highly efficient operation proven to separate micron solids from a liquid medium making it the ideal machine to recover valuable solids, or recycle industrial fluids.
Included with every centrifuge is the 508A approved Standard Allen Bradley Micrologics PLC-based control panel for maximum
processing flexibility. This panel allows our Centrifuge Team™ to immediately access and monitor your A560 through an optional IP network interface.
EXCLUSIVE DESIGN FEATURES:
- Patented Load Sensitive Dump™ automation
- Patented Centri-Lock™ plow clutch
- Rugged hi-torque gear-driven plow system
- Robust monocoque frame construction
- High efficiency rotating assembly
- Automatic operation minimizes attention and time
- Cleaner working fluids for improved product quality
- Extended process liquid, media and tool life
- Reduced maintenance and cleanout
- Minimizes waste volumes
- Relatively dry drip-free sludge
- No consumable filter elements
- Environmental compliance