The GridRunner is a new patented concept that allows customers to install their own grille. Our system reduces the steps of installing, reduces your labor costs, reduces the number of components needed, and most importantly lets you get the job done faster. Our design comes to you with pre-installed hardware clips on all grilles making it ready when you are thus reducing the headaches that come with installing a grille.
Our GridRunner System is the best way to add grilles to your windows and doors. A standard grille install with our GridRunner will be up to five times faster for you to install. It locks into place every time. No pins or screws needed. This eliminates the hassle found in other systems.
This system is easy to use, time efficient and able to save your company money when installing grilles. Please reach out today for more information about the GridRunner line of products!
Window that opens outward
Casement windows are hinged on one side and open outward to the right or left. It effortlessly opens and closes with a special crank that can be folded away when not in use. It is commonly used above kitchen sinks or a bathtub. Casement windows can offer you excellent energy efficiency compared to other American window profile systems. When screens are included, they are placed on the interior side of a window.
One of the most popular type of window in the United States
The Single-Hung window sash can be lifted only from the bottom. The main difference compared to the Double-Hung window is that the Single-Hung has a fixed glazing in the upper part. As a consequence of it, they are very energy efficient and easy to operate.
326 Series windows are engineered to excel in light commercial and premium residential installations.
- An integrated system consisting of Casement, Awning, Picture Window, Side Load Single Hung and Single Slider configurations
- Available with integral nailing fin, retro flange or block frame
- 3-½-inch frame width with clean modern lines
- Insulating Glass (IG) options up to 1-1/8-inch on SH and SS, and 1-3/8-inch on CA
- Internally glazed Casement/Awning/Picture Window for high story serviceability
- Integral hidden accessory groove
- Range of solid and laminated colors
- Multiple T bar and astragal options for Hung/Slider as well as Casement/Awning/Picture Window
- Designed for enhanced thermal performance and DP50 baseline
- Multiple reinforcement options, including Innergy® Rigid Thermal Reinforcements, are available to meet a range of DP performance needs
- Multi-chamber frame for improved energy efficiency and performance
- Meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements (depending on configurations)
- Pre-inserted weatherstrip, with multiple weatherseal locations
- Accommodates multiple standard hardware systems
- Multiple hollows for improved thermal performance
- Compatible with Deceuninck Group IV accessories
At Vip, we have decades of experience manufacturing thousands of unique custom plastic extrusions in almost every shape, size, and color you can imagine. Our specialty lies in making plastic profiles specifically for many window and glass applications. You tell us what you need, and we will manufacture it, meeting the highest quality standards.
We have an incredibly talented team of estimators, customer service and production professionals who will ensure your extruded plastic part will perform exactly as you need it to.
Our capabilities range from very complex, custom-made parts and profiles to simple, more common and standard shapes. We make our dies in house, so have the flexibility to create brand new parts when you are ready to order. Everything we manufacture is done at the time you place your PO. We do not carry inventory on most items and focus solely on one job at a time. And we manufacture parts in almost all plastic and rubber materials available.
If you need custom or standard extrusions, weather seal, gaskets, setting blocks or any other product to finish off your glass project, Vip can help make it happen.
Pneumatic Punch Tools for Curtain Walls / Facade Systems / Commercial Systems / Storefronts / Commercial Entrances / Window Wall / ShopFronts.
Shoham’s punch presses are designed to save valuable processing time by providing a fast and efficient production line. Unlike other machinery, pneumatic punching machines can eliminate the slow and tedious process and deliver in just a few simple stages.
Our tools can punch multiple applications:
- Pressure Plates
- Covers / Caps
- Head / Sill Anchor
- Shear Block / Clip
- Holes in Mullions (including countersinks)
- Notch Heads and Sills to Clear Anchor Clips
- Water drainage and weep holes
- Mullion holes for shear blocks
- Holes for screw spline application
- Frame fabrication – Sill
- Center glaze, flush fronts, open back mullions, pressure bar / face cap dies.
- Faster than drilling and routing, labor time is spared on each and every punch
- Fast and easy assembly
- Operator friendly – only one operator is required
- Dimensions / setup can be changed upon customer’s request
- Quick lead & delivery times.
Available in 19 and 4-ounce cans. Cleans glass, mirrors, windows, shower glass, auto glass, chrome, and other hard surfaces. Guaranteed not to leave any film, streak free. Industrial strength. Non-ammoniated. Contains cosmetic grade alcohol for best performance. Can sprays in any position even upside down, and will spray 100% of contents. 50 cases (12 cans per case) per pallet is minimum order. Free freight on all orders. Customized artwork design will be provided for a small charge.
A flexible, silicone foam spacer product, Super Spacer® provides the maximum in perimeter insulation for sealed glazing units and prevents condensation. Desiccant-filled with pre-applied side adhesive, the structural foam spacer significantly simplifies insulating glass (IG) production.
Featuring a vapor barrier backing, the product must be used in combination with conventional IG sealants such as hot melt butyl, polyurethane and solvent-free polysulfide. Dual seal equivalent sealants may also be used.