326 Series windows are engineered to excel in light commercial and premium residential installations.
- An integrated system consisting of Casement, Awning, Picture Window, Side Load Single Hung and Single Slider configurations
- Available with integral nailing fin, retro flange or block frame
- 3-½-inch frame width with clean modern lines
- Insulating Glass (IG) options up to 1-1/8-inch on SH and SS, and 1-3/8-inch on CA
- Internally glazed Casement/Awning/Picture Window for high story serviceability
- Integral hidden accessory groove
- Range of solid and laminated colors
- Multiple T bar and astragal options for Hung/Slider as well as Casement/Awning/Picture Window
- Designed for enhanced thermal performance and DP50 baseline
- Multiple reinforcement options, including Innergy® Rigid Thermal Reinforcements, are available to meet a range of DP performance needs
- Multi-chamber frame for improved energy efficiency and performance
- Meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements (depending on configurations)
- Pre-inserted weatherstrip, with multiple weatherseal locations
- Accommodates multiple standard hardware systems
- Multiple hollows for improved thermal performance
- Compatible with Deceuninck Group IV accessories
Made from a revolutionary fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP), Innergy Architectural Products deliver both structural strength and thermal performance – the best properties of aluminum and polyamide – for today’s modern buildings. Moreover, it improves the thermal performance of commercial windows, doors, curtain wall and storefront systems without the need for a complete redesign.
Innergy AP parts are custom designed to fit existing commercial fenestration products and include pressure plates, structural thermal struts, reinforcements and curtain wall components. The offering builds from Deceuninck’s Innergy Rigid Thermal Reinforcements already used in window and door frame chambers for enhanced energy efficiency.
Innergy Architectural Products replace aluminum and polyamide parts with customized fiber-reinforced polymer components that deliver up to 900 times more energy efficiency than aluminum.
Inside INNERGY AP – Material Science
The material science behind Innergy AP is Deceuninck’s Rovex® technology – an advanced composite of continuous glass fibers and polyurethane polymer, which has been commercially available since 2012. The fiber-reinforced polymer has been tested on key performance attributes compared to traditional materials such as aluminum and polyamide.
No need to choose between the strength of aluminum or the thermal performance of polyamide: Innergy AP delivers both.
Guardian SunGuard® SNR 35 coated glass provides a remarkable low solar heat gain, a neutral silver appearance and stunning neutral reflectivity, providing options for architects to achieve a specific aesthetic and make their designs come alive. SNR 35 delivers a crisp, reflective look and features a lower solar heat gain coefficient of 0.17 for energy saving performance. By combining the classical, neutral aesthetic both at normal and angular incidence with superior energy performance, SNR 35 presents an attractive exterior architects seek while helping to provide bright, comfortable interiors.
Introducing the launch of GRADUEL-H, the glass with acid-etched gradual opacity, now in a horizontal format: a more profitable and economical format, with the same quality and beauty as the known Graduel.
For the first time, the gradient from translucent to transparent runs parallel to the short side of the sheet (88 inches or 94 1/2 inches), and so, better processing with less waste and therefore better profitability.
It's been a sought-after demand from our customers for a long time, and now it has been achieved by SEVASA's R&D.
The new Graduel-H offers:
- Short transition, maintaining the unique Graduel glass quality
- Does not show fingerprints, requires less maintenance than other glasses
- High resistance to scratches and stains in the treated translucent area
- High durability. Ideal for public spaces and high traffic areas.
IDEAL to use both indoors (shower and bathroom screens, office enclosures, partitions, dividers, doors) and outdoors (balconies, façades, canopies).
More info: www.sevasa.com/en/producto/graduel
Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass by Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG glass) is 87 percent less green than ordinary clear glass and offers pure, undistorted transmitted color—with absolutely no grays or yellows. With its signature azure blue edge, Starphire® glass maintains its clarity and true color transmittance even at thicknesses up to 19 millimeters (¾-inch). In fact, the surface clarity of Starphire® glass becomes more apparent as the glass gets thicker.
From offices to homes, Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass is the perfect canvas for dynamic interior design. Express colors and patterns in their purest forms. Evoke luxury on doors, shower enclosures and more. Even in heavy thicknesses, Starphire® glass transmits 90 percent of available visible light—and, unlike its imitators, its signature blue edge is maintained when the glass edge is exposed.
For exteriors, use Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass to create extraordinary, colorful façades and distinctive spandrels and infuse interiors with pure, vibrant daylight. Starphire® glass also can be used to achieve bird-safe designs with acid-etched patterns and to create design entrances and storefronts that feel bright, open and welcoming—even with extra heavy glass.
Only Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass allows views so brilliant, you’ll forget the glass is even there.