Utilizing cutting-edge RFID technology, WinTrax™ intelligent logistics system tracks window assemblies through the production process to shipment. A manufacturer can see real-time product location as window assemblies with uniquely encoded tags pass through gateways at each production stage. Use the new WinTrax Handheld to quickly locate lost windows with ease. Gain complete visibility of any window and reduce material, labor and window fabrication production costs.
PLUS, get to know GED IG and Window Systems and Software with an interactive window manufacturing plant featuring GED products. Take equipment tours and learn about machine key features, view videos and literature in a resource library, and browse 20,000+ genuine OEM parts for GED machines on The GED Store--GED's eCommerce site.
Winpro recently reintroduced the Screen Express with several new updates providing window screen manufacturers a distinct competitive advantage over the competition. The Screen Express eliminates the inefficient and costly labor-intensive manual processes by semi-automatically inserting spline into the grooves on window and door screens with minimal operator training. This technological advancement in the fenestration industry raises the bar for production of high-quality screens per hour, efficiency, and cost savings and ends repetitive motion injuries often experienced by workers in the window fabrication industry.
New updates include:
- Space saving footprint with optional swing arm operational station
- Automatic frame fixture positioning activated by 2D or 1D barcode scanning or FTP download
- Redesigned pneumatic control system provides an increased machine response time
- More rigid carriage design is now driven on both sides by the belt-driven actuators
- Carriage and spline head belt-driven actuators ensure smooth travel replacing the rack and pinion systems
- Enhanced z-axis positioning with hand wheel and counter for better height control and faster changeovers
- Inclusion of the most current electrical control technology from B&R Industrial Automation ensures first-class build
- Rigid design utilizing 3” steel tubing as frame members which help to ensure precise axis positioning
- Updated controls and safety circuitry