The ES-SGD2020 is an impact-rated sliding glass door with minimal sightlines. This narrow door features less aluminum and more glass than others allowing a clearer view.
• Small and large missile impact rated
• Maximum panel size:
- 72” width x 120” height
- 60” width x 144” height
• Frame depth: 4 3/8” (2 track), 6 7/16” (3 track), 8 1/2” (4 track),
10 9/16" (5 track)
• Sill height: 1 7/8”
• 90-degree and 135-degree corners
• 2” interlocks
• Tested water infiltration: 12 psf.
• Design load:
- Min. DP: +/-65 psf.
- Max. DP: +90/-102 psf.
• U-value: 0.57 on clear insulating laminated SB 70
• SHGC: 0.23 on clear insulating laminated SB 70
• Pocket configuration available
• Multiple panel configurations
• Removable sill riser painted to match the door
• High-performance needle-bearing acetal roller
• Standard contemporary handle & thumb turn
• 2-point locking hardware
• Multi-track option.
The ES-PSD5030T is a versatile Pivot and Entry door system that allows multiple finish options. Designed for captured glass, ssg glass and phenolic panel finish.
- Thermally broken system for improved performance and insulation
- Anodized, painted or wood grain finishes available
- Automatic drop-down seal to close any gap between the door and the floor/frame sill
- Damper control (soft close and wall protection)
- Hold positions at 0, 90 and -90 degrees
- Modular multi-point lock with electric capability (optional)
- Multifunction die-cast aluminum corner joints
- Self-closing pivot hinge.
• Frame depth: 5 inch
• Maximum sizes:
- 60” width x 144” height
- 72” width x 120” height
- 90” width x 96” height
• Impact door
• ADA threshold
• Designed for multiple options of glass and phenolic panel.
SilGuard is the only ADA compliant commercial drainable threshold available to the market.
Dark colors continue to dominate, especially black, but are there new tendencies noticeable?
Certainly there are - grey colors - already very popular outside North America, they are now also starting their trend here, but slightly different:
skai Mattex S-Bronze - a very dark graphitegrey and as part of the Mattex program with its distinct extreme matt surface, which we will showcase at the Glassbuild booth
skai Mattex – extreme matt with added value
With skai Mattex, Continental presents a new exterior surfaces program that inspires the market with an extreme matt in laminated surfaces. It has a gloss level of 2. This innovation perfectly replicates the look and feel of powder-coated aluminium with a particularly fine, yet concisely structured surface. Due to the extremely matt finish, the surface has a very high-quality appearance, an impression that is intensified when touched. The surface is particularly scratch resistant due to its grain structure. In addition, it is sealed with a PVDF-layer resulting in a particularly low surface tension that makes it easy to clean. It is highly resistant to chemicals. Due to its high temperature resistance, it shows no gloss development during either welding or bending.
FUX Maschinenbau & Kunststofftechnik GmbH - the leading manufacturer of profile wrapping, lamination and profile bending equipment - is showing their new 83-LMP-37 5-gallon (20-kilogram) Platen / Pail Melter for PUR Hotmelt adhesive at GlassBuild 2022.
The main technology for adhesive dispersion that FUX promotes is their continuous tank system, or for smaller and more flexible runs, the Top Melter. Nevertheless as FUX already offers Platenmelters for the 55-gallon Barrels of adhesive they are now also launching their new 83-LMP-37 5-gallon (20-kilogram) Platen / Pail Melter due to popular demand of our customers in North America
As a company with a history of more than 475 years, FUX engineers reliable state-of-the art machinery and develops process solutions in conjunction with outstanding service and commitment to each customer, and we are local in the US and Canada
Their Know-How enables them to offer many unique custom equipment solutions for fast and efficient manufacturing and extraordinarily short set up times.
- Pre-melter for 5-gallon (20-kilogram) pails, suitable for PUR adhesive
- The independent control system of the external pre-melter can be adapted to different laminating machines
- Melting capacity maximum 48 kilograms per hour
- 5-inch Touch screen display.
FUX Maschinenbau & Kunststofftechnik GmbH - the leading manufacturer of profile wrapping, lamination and profile bending equipment - is showing the 2022 edition of the 83-CLM-327 Plus at GlassBuild.
The 83-CLM-327 model is based on the bestselling profile line 83-PLM-327 from FUX, but in a more compact version, as a very attractive opportunity especially for lamination startups and smaller runs. This line is equipped with a 4.4-pound adhesive topmelter that can easily be changed within minutes to an external 5-gallon adhesive premelter.
- One side-based drive train with full accessibility on the operator side
- Patented anti-scratch, non-stick and low maintenance slot nozzle from FUX
- Precision primer application through centralized controlled primer pumps
- Central touch screen panel for the control of the line
- Two laminate unwinding reels
- Protective film applicator
- Integrated automatic on spot humidifier system
- Automatic foil positioning system
- Laminate preheating system
- Remote access maintenance modem
- 4 primer pumps
With a company history of more than 475 years, FUX engineers reliable state-of-the art machinery and develops process solutions in conjunction with outstanding service and commitment to each customer, and we are local in the US and Canada
Their Know-How enables them to offer many unique custom equipment solutions for fast and efficient manufacturing as well as extraordinarily short set up times.
The GridRunner is a new patented concept that allows customers to install their own grille. Our system reduces the steps of installing, reduces your labor costs, reduces the number of components needed, and most importantly lets you get the job done faster. Our design comes to you with pre-installed hardware clips on all grilles making it ready when you are thus reducing the headaches that come with installing a grille.
Our GridRunner System is the best way to add grilles to your windows and doors. A standard grille install with our GridRunner will be up to five times faster for you to install. It locks into place every time. No pins or screws needed. This eliminates the hassle found in other systems.
This system is easy to use, time efficient and able to save your company money when installing grilles. Please reach out today for more information about the GridRunner line of products!
Inspired by exotic locations, our line of custom contemporary pivot doors are the perfect mix of modern design and highly engineered durability. Soaring up to 18 feet tall and 9 feet wide, the Voyage Select Pivot Door comes in 10 unique designs, or the option to choose from a variety of tracks, panel profiles, glass options and hardware to customize your own system. Our pivot doors are not only beautiful, but easy to use as well. Thanks to our state-of-the-art engineering, each door can be operated almost effortlessly, even when panels exceed 300 pounds. Each unit is fabricated with a concealed self-closing mechanism for ease of use and a multi-point locking system to secure your door against forced entry.
Infor CPQ has over 20 years of experience in fenestration and is widely regarded by the analyst community as the best solution for manufacturers, with its ability to handle simple and very complex pricing and configuration. Infor CPQ brings our customers’ products to life through an interactive, dynamic, real-time, 3D engagement experience for selection visualization. This supports brand engagement during the research process and captures the anonymous users’ interest long before engagement with sales, driving inclusion in unknown opportunities.
From within a corporate website, quoting experience, CRM, and / or ERP, Infor CPQ’s rich, compelling, visual platform allows any user – an anonymous prospect, customer, salesperson, distributor, dealer – to research, select, specify, quote, and order their simple and complex products faster. This wins more business, differentiates brand, and avoids wasted time, duplicate activities, costly errors, and friction within the processes.
Infor CPQ’s unique and deep manufacturing integration is standard with Infor (and non-Infor) ERPs, using the exact same technology to generate accurate bills, routings, shop orders, CAD drawings, and model assemblies. This decreases costs, by leveraging a single technology platform from research to delivery. Infor CPQ’s enterprise solution delivers the lowest total cost of ownership in the fenestration industry.
326 Series windows are engineered to excel in light commercial and premium residential installations.
- An integrated system consisting of Casement, Awning, Picture Window, Side Load Single Hung and Single Slider configurations
- Available with integral nailing fin, retro flange or block frame
- 3-½-inch frame width with clean modern lines
- Insulating Glass (IG) options up to 1-1/8-inch on SH and SS, and 1-3/8-inch on CA
- Internally glazed Casement/Awning/Picture Window for high story serviceability
- Integral hidden accessory groove
- Range of solid and laminated colors
- Multiple T bar and astragal options for Hung/Slider as well as Casement/Awning/Picture Window
- Designed for enhanced thermal performance and DP50 baseline
- Multiple reinforcement options, including Innergy® Rigid Thermal Reinforcements, are available to meet a range of DP performance needs
- Multi-chamber frame for improved energy efficiency and performance
- Meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements (depending on configurations)
- Pre-inserted weatherstrip, with multiple weatherseal locations
- Accommodates multiple standard hardware systems
- Multiple hollows for improved thermal performance
- Compatible with Deceuninck Group IV accessories