The HST process is the way to prevent and reduce the spontaneous breakage of tempered glasses panels caused by the inclusions of nickel sulphide. There is a growing tendency to require that the glass used for large projects is HST tested.
TK HST oven reaches the Jumbo size of 130 inches by 236 inches with a glass weight capacity of 5 tons.
Moreover, to meet customers requirement, TK has developed a combi-oven that can run both laminating and HST processes.
THIS SYSTEM ALLOWS YOU TO INVEST IN A SINGLE MACHINE FOR 2 DIFFERENT PROCESSES, TO SAVE SPACE AND MONEY.
TK offers a LAMIJET CONVECTION + HST oven: a multi-level laminating oven with trays for glass lamination and a modular system with a quick loading system for the HST process, compliant with EN 14179-01 European standard.
- Laminating process EVA - PVB - SGP up to 6 trays with a maximum size of 96”x142”, HST process with a maximum size of 78 inches by 142 inches and a maximum of 2 tons
- Software completely managed by Siemens PLC and TKonnect 4.0
- Electric board in compliance with UL/ CSA standard
STRATO® RIGIDO is compliant with EN 16613 certification so, thanks to its certified structural characteristics, it is suitable to withstand large loadings without losing its rigidity.
STRATO® RIGIDO provides maximum protection against strong impacts: the breakage of the glass component does not affect the whole laminated structure.
This interlayer, compatible with STRATO® CLEAR and COLOUR System, not only grants structural and rigidity characteristics to the glass, but also provides other properties, such as colour, transparency, UV protection, sound insulation, solar control and bird safety.
Other characteristics of STRATO® RIGIDO are:
· Structural post-breakage resistance across a wide range of low and high temperatures
· Excellent open-edge stability, not subject to moisture infiltrations
· Compatibility with STRATO® CLEAR and STRATO® COLOUR system
· Possibility to use thinner glasses, reducing costs and carbon footprint
· Developed for hurricane glazing, ballistic resistance, facades, balustrades, stairs and partitions
To request more information visit
Single- to low-ply precision cutting, marking, and punching of glass interlayer material
Eastman’s static table system is capable of cutting, marking, and punching virtually any flexible material at speeds of up to 60 inches per second (152.4 cm/sec.). The static table system is available in a range of system lengths and widths to meet the demands for prototypes, one-offs and full-production runs. The system’s high-precision configuration features multi-axis motion for more defined and accurate cuts. Material is spread across the static table by an operator or with the use of a pneumatic gripper bar. The open plenum vacuum system design ensures evenly dispersed airflow for optimal material hold-down. This computer-controlled system features zoning capabilities to enable cutting in one area while the operator is simultaneously picking parts in another, maximizing daily production capacity.
- Choice of standard, heavy-duty, or fiber tool head, featuring individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles with your choice of over 60 blades, punches, and notches.
- A library feature within the operating control software allows the operator to save commonly used tool pressures and blade assignments based on job and material files.
- Prevent unauthorized changes to the system and software with restricted login access.
Continuously cut and convey glass interlayer material with consistent speed and control
The Eastman Eagle C125 conveyor system, an automated interlayer cutter, boasts supreme capabilities for single- to low-ply cutting requirements. It has the ability to continuously convey rolled material goods with consistent speed and control. Eastman's gantry and tool head design are engineered to cut a variety of interlayer materials while exceeding industry standards for accuracy. The robust conveyor design delivers unrivaled levels of material utilization and is often capable of cutting multiple layers without plastic overlay. This computer-controlled cutting system requires minimal operator guidance to automatically feed and spread the material to the identified start position.
- Exclusive InMotion™ software enables the conveyor to continuously move while the gantry is cutting (option)
- Tremendous efficiency for pattern pieces exceeding the table length
- Choice of 60 blades, punches, and notches