Aluminum Windows, Operables, Terrace & Patio Doors, Steel Systems and Fire Windows. Whether for renovation or new construction, our design team works with owners, architects and contractors to achieve innovative solutions to their building needs. In-house shop drawings, in-house testing and a service department second to none ensure the customer a quality product to exact specifications on time.
Orama ZERO merges the outside with the inside seamlessly. The panels slide over a 1-centimeter wide slit in the floor. The space between tracks is covered with the same floor material, which creates a continuous space.
Chelsea Building Products announces the introduction of its latest window series: the 9600 Series Single Hung designed for new construction featuring the popular side load bottom sash. The Side Load Single Hung series includes coordinating Picture Window, XO Horizontal Slider and XOX Horizontal Slider windows. The 9600 utilizes a universal frame system for the Single Hung and Horizontal Slider for ease of manufacturing. Welded frame and sash enhances structural integrity and increases weatherability. The 3-inch frame has a streamlined, simple, clean exterior which offers a pleasant, aesthetic design that is easy for manufacturing. This model accepts 3/4-inch insulating glass.
Infor CPQ has over 20 years of experience in fenestration and is widely regarded by the analyst community as the best solution for manufacturers, with its ability to handle simple and very complex pricing and configuration. Infor CPQ brings our customers’ products to life through an interactive, dynamic, real-time, 3D engagement experience for selection visualization. This supports brand engagement during the research process and captures the anonymous users’ interest long before engagement with sales, driving inclusion in unknown opportunities.
From within a corporate website, quoting experience, CRM, and / or ERP, Infor CPQ’s rich, compelling, visual platform allows any user – an anonymous prospect, customer, salesperson, distributor, dealer – to research, select, specify, quote, and order their simple and complex products faster. This wins more business, differentiates brand, and avoids wasted time, duplicate activities, costly errors, and friction within the processes.
Infor CPQ’s unique and deep manufacturing integration is standard with Infor (and non-Infor) ERPs, using the exact same technology to generate accurate bills, routings, shop orders, CAD drawings, and model assemblies. This decreases costs, by leveraging a single technology platform from research to delivery. Infor CPQ’s enterprise solution delivers the lowest total cost of ownership in the fenestration industry.
Window that opens outward
Casement windows are hinged on one side and open outward to the right or left. It effortlessly opens and closes with a special crank that can be folded away when not in use. It is commonly used above kitchen sinks or a bathtub. Casement windows can offer you excellent energy efficiency compared to other American window profile systems. When screens are included, they are placed on the interior side of a window.
One of the most popular type of window in the United States
The Single-Hung window sash can be lifted only from the bottom. The main difference compared to the Double-Hung window is that the Single-Hung has a fixed glazing in the upper part. As a consequence of it, they are very energy efficient and easy to operate.
Designed for easy installation and alignment, our Easy Glass Smart base shoe uses our Q-disk system that provides two-way adjustability. This base shoe system is ideal for residential or small commercial projects.
Easy Alu offers all the benefits of a high-grade aluminum railing. This system provides fast installation with the option to pre-assemble components into complete railing sections in the comfort of your workshop. Get on and off the construction sights by ordering "ready-to-install modules" custom-made to your specifications.
Economic and demonstrably excellent. The AT 740 window stands for great product quality with all the benefits you can expect from a “state of the art” aluminum window. Burglar resistance up to RC3, sound protection and excellent insulation in compliance with the latest EnEV can be implemented with this system.
326 Series windows are engineered to excel in light commercial and premium residential installations.
- An integrated system consisting of Casement, Awning, Picture Window, Side Load Single Hung and Single Slider configurations
- Available with integral nailing fin, retro flange or block frame
- 3-½-inch frame width with clean modern lines
- Insulating Glass (IG) options up to 1-1/8-inch on SH and SS, and 1-3/8-inch on CA
- Internally glazed Casement/Awning/Picture Window for high story serviceability
- Integral hidden accessory groove
- Range of solid and laminated colors
- Multiple T bar and astragal options for Hung/Slider as well as Casement/Awning/Picture Window
- Designed for enhanced thermal performance and DP50 baseline
- Multiple reinforcement options, including Innergy® Rigid Thermal Reinforcements, are available to meet a range of DP performance needs
- Multi-chamber frame for improved energy efficiency and performance
- Meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements (depending on configurations)
- Pre-inserted weatherstrip, with multiple weatherseal locations
- Accommodates multiple standard hardware systems
- Multiple hollows for improved thermal performance
- Compatible with Deceuninck Group IV accessories