Blink 7/8” Custom Blinds + Glass are available in custom sizes up to 18 sq. ft. They are compatible with 2-panel sliding patio doors, casement windows, awning windows and sliding windows that accommodate a 7/8” IG. Window and door manufacturers can now offer light and privacy control upgrade options for their standard running product lines, which will allow them the ability to increase profits with no risk or up-front investment.
Single- to low-ply precision cutting, marking, and punching of glass interlayer material
Eastman’s static table system is capable of cutting, marking, and punching virtually any flexible material at speeds of up to 60 inches per second (152.4 cm/sec.). The static table system is available in a range of system lengths and widths to meet the demands for prototypes, one-offs and full-production runs. The system’s high-precision configuration features multi-axis motion for more defined and accurate cuts. Material is spread across the static table by an operator or with the use of a pneumatic gripper bar. The open plenum vacuum system design ensures evenly dispersed airflow for optimal material hold-down. This computer-controlled system features zoning capabilities to enable cutting in one area while the operator is simultaneously picking parts in another, maximizing daily production capacity.
- Choice of standard, heavy-duty, or fiber tool head, featuring individually aligned and calibrated tool spindles with your choice of over 60 blades, punches, and notches.
- A library feature within the operating control software allows the operator to save commonly used tool pressures and blade assignments based on job and material files.
- Prevent unauthorized changes to the system and software with restricted login access.
Continuously cut and convey glass interlayer material with consistent speed and control
The Eastman Eagle C125 conveyor system, an automated interlayer cutter, boasts supreme capabilities for single- to low-ply cutting requirements. It has the ability to continuously convey rolled material goods with consistent speed and control. Eastman's gantry and tool head design are engineered to cut a variety of interlayer materials while exceeding industry standards for accuracy. The robust conveyor design delivers unrivaled levels of material utilization and is often capable of cutting multiple layers without plastic overlay. This computer-controlled cutting system requires minimal operator guidance to automatically feed and spread the material to the identified start position.
- Exclusive InMotion™ software enables the conveyor to continuously move while the gantry is cutting (option)
- Tremendous efficiency for pattern pieces exceeding the table length
- Choice of 60 blades, punches, and notches