NGA and GlassBuild America are committed to following extensive health protocols for the safety of our exhibitors, attendees and staff.
September 13-15 (Monday-Wednesday)
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
(Note: This address is not for shipment of Exhibit Materials)
Monday, September 13
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 14
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 15
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
No. NGA strictly prohibits photography, video and audio recordings, on the trade show floor, unless individual exhibitor has given permission.
Violations of the GlassBuild 2021 photography or video policy may result in removal from the GlassBuild trade show.
Contact Jonathan Watson at GlassBuild America Exhibit Sales
Phone: 703/442-4890 x142
Yes. Not only is GlassBuild America the largest glass, window, and door show in North America, it also features the most comprehensive display of both American-made and international machinery and supplies for the industry. Whatever glass, window, or door equipment, software, or component you are looking for, you will find it on our exhibit floor.
Yes. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 4 and under must be in a stroller.
REGISTRATION and BADGES
Yes, we welcome all industry professionals and guests to Glassbuild 2021. There is no invitation required to attend unless you are traveling from an international country that requires an invitation for a visa.
To find out if you are a member and qualify for reduced member pricing, please contact Member Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703/442-4890 x127.
No. GlassBuild America is only open to industry trade professionals.
Registration for GlassBuild America 2021 will be open in the Spring.
No. GlassBuild America offers a three-day registration for one low price. Check for pricing when registering.
Yes. You can contact the registrar to make name substitutions for badges.
For security reasons, your Event-specific badge will be required for admittance to all in-person Events. Please wear your badge so that it can be easily seen at all times.
All Glassbuild Event badges are encoded with certain information about you, including your name and mailing address. Exhibitors can scan your badge to obtain that information. By giving an exhibitor your badge to scan, you are giving them consent to contact you.
HOTELS & TRAVEL
Hotel rooms for exhibitors and attendees will be open February 2021. Be sure to use the official housing bureau, Eventsphere for booking your rooms.
The Official Housing vendor of GlassBuild America is EventSphere.
HOTEL SCAM ADVISORY
GlassBuild America wants you to be aware that several housing agencies are misrepresenting themselves as the hotel booking company for GlassBuild America. NGA and our official vendor EventSphere are the only official providers of housing for GlassBuild America. No other housing company or travel agency is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of GlassBuild America. Be aware and avoid dealing with these deceptive companies. To avoid further solicitation if they reach out to you, you must tell them directly that they are not to contact you again.
NGA staff are working closely with the venue/hotel staff to ensure the health and safety of all NGA Conference attendees. The staff has implemented a robust pandemic plan that includes daily temperature checks, mandatory masks, and social distancing. Additionally, NGA has a designated Pandemic Response Team that will be monitoring and ensuring compliance with all CDC recommended health and safety measures. This team will monitor federal, state, and local conditions and requirements to ensure that the in-person event and meeting protocols meet or exceed the recommended protections.
We are working to create a healthy and safe environment for attendees, exhibitors and staff in line with all current directives and recommendations that will enable attendees to make informed and safe decisions about their attendance. In addition, the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta, was the first convention center in the U.S. to achieve GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation to recognize the facility's commitment to cleaning, disinfection, and infection prevention.
As of December 2020, we are committed to implementing the following safety measures:
- Required use of masks within the Convention Center.
- Increased spacing to achieve social distancing in all areas of the meeting including: education rooms, Expo floor, lounges, public spaces.
- Smaller capacity meeting rooms with spaced seating and designated entrances and exits to assist with attendee one-way flows.
- Plexiglass dividers in between speakers/panelists seating on stage.
- Increased directional signage within the GWCC and the Expo to direct attendee flow to minimize crowding.
- Additional signage to remind attendees about social distancing, hand-washing, wearing masks, etc.
- Attendee service areas, including Registration, Exhibit services Desks, Information Desk, will provide contactless systems as well as additional safety measures such as plexiglass dividers between attendees/check in attendants.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the Convention Center.
- Enhanced cleaning schedule within the Center as well as enhanced air filtration systems.
- Designated Medical professionals will be located on site to assist as appropriate.
- Individually packaged meals in GlassBuild-hosted areas.
- Planning for designated indoor and outdoor socially distanced areas for eating and drinking including spaced tables and seating.
- Trained Pandemic Compliance Advisor(s) on site.
Additional safety measures will be taken to keep our attendees and exhibitors safe. Please check back for updated FAQs.
While we appreciate you monitoring your temperature, we will have a daily temperature check that all attendees will have each day to participate. You will be asked to monitor your health, and if you are not feeling well or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you notify NGA staff and stay in your hotel room.
The CDC has published the following guidelines for mask-wearing that will be enforced at any NGA live event or in-person meeting:
Wear your Mask Correctly
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before putting on your mask.
- Put the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
- Fit the mask snugly against the sides of your face, slipping the loops over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it doesn’t fit properly, and you might need to find a different mask type or brand.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
Wear a Mask to Prevent Getting and Spreading COVID-19
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth to help prevent getting and spreading COVID-19.
- Wear a mask in public settings when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when indoors and when it may be difficult for you to stay six feet apart from people who don’t live with you.
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum protection.
- Wear your mask under your scarf, ski mask, or balaclava in cold weather
- Keep a spare mask to replace one that becomes wet from moisture in your breath, snow, or rain.
- Store wet reusable masks in a plastic bag until they can be washed.
- Put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead.
- Touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.