The Horizon Auto is a mobile glass lifting machine operated by one man and is ideal for laying glass weighing up to 770 pounds from vertical to horizontal. Also standard are side and forward shift capabilities, along with the capacity to rotate glass 360 degrees. Glass handling in shop is well served by the Quattrolifts Horizon Auto.
- Vacuum Cups for Curved Glass
- Window Frame Carrier
- Foam Vacuum Pads for Stone
- Can be fitted with a Dual Pump Vacuum System
The OMNI 1800 is easily attached to a forklift and can be used inside and outside a building envelope to allow for safe and efficient glazing of glass and windows weighing up to 1800 pounds.
- Six degrees of movement (with Wireless Remote):
- 360 degree rotation
- 12” side shift
- 40° side pivot – 20° left + 20° right
- 12” Vertical lift
- 100° forward tilt to horizontal
- 12” forward extension