The 5-axis CNC profile machining center, GARNET 5X, has the capacity to process aluminum profiles of various sizes, thanks to its FANUC automation system and HSD spindle, which allows processing at any angle between 0° / 180° on A-axis and 0° / 360° on B-axis degrees providing solutions in a wide range of operations.
GARNET 5X comes with an 11 kW spindle motor with an automatic tool replacement feature. Automatic rotary tool replacement magazine which moves with gantry for 10 + 1 tools allows for time savings when running different processes that require tool replacement. With full automatic clamp positioning, GARNET 5X automates many tasks assuming the workload of the user. GARNET 5X has an optional independent clamp positioning system with a servo motor on each of them.
Automatic Upcut Saw with 24" Blade
Meteor is a robust and powerful upcut saw with a 24" saw blade, useful for a wide range of profiles including aluminum, vinyl, and wood applications. Meteor can cut around 16" wide profiles with various angles between -22.5°,+22.5°.
- Hydro-Pneumatic cutting process
- Nozzle sprayed cooling adjustment
- Automatic controlled secure cover
- Cutting stroke speed adjustment
- Increase in cutting capacity with mobile miter
- Pneumatic vertical and horizontal clamps
- Exhaust system for the optional vacuum cleaner.
- Side tunnels for security