Osprey 10 Complete Anisotropy, Overall Bow Recognition + Distortion
- NEW to Osprey 10 Complete -Overall Bow Recognition - OBR is a LiteSentry proprietary quality test that recognizes bowed or bi-stable pieces of glass in real-time and displays results alongside other Osprey data before pieces are removed from the furnace unload table.
- The Osprey measures all types of anisotropy, optical distortion, flatness, and local and overall bow over the entire area of the glass.
The Osprey system is installed over the unload conveyor of a flat glass heat-treatment line, measuring and reporting anisotropy, optical distortion, flatness, and thickness of the heat-treated glass. Each glass sheet is measured and data is collected and stored for each glass sheet.
Owl 4 Furnace Optimization System: Recipe Selection / Load Validator / Missing Part Notifier.
New to the Owl 4 - Missing Part Notifier technology:
- Provides a check for losses in the furnace.
- The Owl 4 communicates with an Osprey to confirm all parts in a load are present. If not, it will alarm the operator.
- Missing Part Notifier provides a .csv report for all loads
The Owl 4 collects data in real-time, the furnace recipe is defined and heat time is optimized for the load as it enters the furnace. The Owl 4 will also detect fault conditions in the glass or load geometry to stop the glass load before the load enters the furnace.