This year we will exhibit our mitering machine model TLR 11 AV C PC, fully automatic and in line with the project Lattuada "cyberAL". Some details:
- A-WR system: completely automatic wheels setting management.
- i-AL: comprehensive pack of mechanical, electronic and software systems especially designed to deliver the maximum possible automation in glass processing and a full integration with your entire production system.
- Digital ammeters and automatic alert system for the polishing wheels wear.
- Motorized glass removal setting with portable push-button panel.
- Brakes on all polishing spindles for flat edge and arris.
These special automation packages are applicable to all our edgers.
For more information, please click on: https://cyberal.adeliolattuada.com/
Lattuada Robotic Solution, 2020 and 2018 winner of the USGlass Readers’ Choice Award: innovative, flexible and high-performance robotic application for our edgers.
A PERFECT SYNERGY WITH TECHNOLOGY:
01 CUSTOMIZABLE SUCTION CUPS: vacuum with Venturi system
02 HIGH FLEXIBILITY: side by side processing of glasses of different sizes with minimum distance between them
03 AUTOMATIC MEASUREMENT OF GLASS: pre-setting glass size is not required
04 EASE OF USE: straight-line edging machines with standard maintenance
05 AUTOMATIC SPEED ADJUSTMENT: depending on the sizes of the glass
06 LOWER COSTS: just one operator required
07 HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY: thanks to the high speed of this system
08 OPTION OF INTEGRATION with other machines
09 CONTINUITY ASSURED thanks to the low maintenance required by our machines
10 CUSTOMIZATION: many different configurations available (1 robot, 2 robots, 3 robots, robot on 7th axis, etc.)
The robot can be ready for the next glass in less than 10 seconds.
Full integration with the machines of the line (edging and washing machines).
Simple and one-point programming of thickness, speed, robot program (90/180°)
Special applications for very small/large glasses, trapezoids, etc.